Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gundam: The Origin Volume 05 Chapter 01 Notes

And once more we begin to move forward with The Origin!

No complaints about the cut-out filter. I love it!

One thing I probably should have mentioned before regarding The Origin: the manga is broken down into "arcs," and the chapter numbering starts over for each arc, which can make organizing things a bit confusing. For clarity, I'm simply numbering the chapters by how they fit in the volume, so every volume will contain a chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3 and chapter 4 as I release them, regardless of how the chapters are organized in the book.

I also made the decision to "mis-translate" the title of the previous arc. In reality, it's simply, "Garma," but I changed it to "Garma's Fate" (borrowing the title of the anime episode) in order to make the text look better on the title pages.

Don't know what I'm talking about re: title pages? Then you've got the first release where I didn't bother translating those pages, and ought re-download them!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cut-out Musai, too. ;D

    ReplyDelete