Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gundam: The Origin Volume 04 Chapter 04 Notes

This wraps up Volume 4 and ends the "Garma's Fate" arc of the manga. Next up is Ramba Ral!


Don't expect subsequent releases to be nearly so fast as these. I've had the time to work on it due to Winter Break, and I (seriously hope) my schedule won't be as free this Spring. Though my school situation is still completely up in the air due to a number of various factors, so who knows.

The only real goal I have for this project is to finish it BEFORE the animated version airs/is released. I think I've got plenty of time.

5 comments:

  1. dude, please keep this up. I've been waiting for someone to start translating this. The drawings are so f*ing amazing and i can't wait for the anime adaptation. Props to you man, keep it coming,and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the file has been deleted. Reupload please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, sorry about that, I apparently forgot to update the link to the new file. You could have simply downloaded the full volume .rar, however.

    ReplyDelete