Friday, December 30, 2011

Gundam: The Origin Volume 04 Chapter 03 Notes

 And, finally! A mobile suit shows up!

...And it's a Zaku.
...And it's only there for 2 pages.

Well, we all know what's coming next, so I guess that's okay.



As I mentioned earlier, I'll have the whole thing done by the end of the year, so expect the next chapter tomorrow. Ideally, I'd like to be able to release a single chapter every 1-2 weeks, and because I know that may be difficult, I'd also like to stay 1 chapter or so ahead of schedule in case something comes up. So once v5c2 is translated, I'll post v5c1, and once v5c4 is translated I'll post v5c3, etc., etc.

The amount of time it takes to translate any given chapter is dependent on how much text there is (obviously) but also on how it's written. Certain passages can leave me quite, quite stumped--in some cases I've spent nearly an hour trying to figure out what, exactly, a particularly hard-to-decipher line is trying to convey.

Well, come to think of it, 100% of those times have come from Garma's dialog.

Seriously: **** that guy.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for(your free time& dedicated work) scanlating this manga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx.. I don't know how to thx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a Strike Witches parody?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, if the link in the post doesn't work, check the translations page. I may not have updated the post to reflect a correct version of the chapter.

    ReplyDelete