- Players will be able to control enormous mobile armors with unprecedented destructive power.
- A new "Quick Attack" mechanic will be used to allow smaller units to get in range of the enormous new mobile armors.
- The following mobile will be playable: Regnant (Gundam 00); Destroy Gundam (Gundam Seed Destiny); Big Zam (Mobile Suit Gundam); Alpha Azieru (Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack).
- Two to four players will be able to compete against one another via the PSP's ad-hoc multiplayer. There are three modes of play for multiplayer: each mode requires 4 different mobile suit--if there are not enough players, the CPU will control the additional units required.
- Multiplayer mode--Time Match: a battle royale where players compete to see who can shoot down the enemy the most times before the time limit expires.
- Multiplayer mode--Death Match: similar to Time Match, but un-timed. The battle will end when a player achieves a certain number of kills.
- Multiplayer mode--MS Hunt: a "capture the flag" mode. One player, chosen at random, will be marked with a "flag." For every 10 seconds the flagged player survives, he or she will earn a point. When the flagged player is defeated, the flag is re-attached to the player who defeated him or her.
- Playable mobile suits will be drawn from Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack, Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Gundam X, Gundam Unicorn and more.
Release Date: June 23, 2011
MSRP: 6,279 yen
Genre: Tactical Action
Number of Players: 1-4
Rating: CERO A (All Ages)
Images from Gundam.info