Monday, November 29, 2010

Too Good To Ignore: Gundam Musou 3

I've refrained from posting about Gundam Musou 3, mostly because the news has been coming at a fairly steady rate, but also because after the first two games, I wasn't too thrilled about the third.

But then we learned it would have Unicorn and 00. And Deathscythe Hell. And Heavyarms Custom. And Kshatriya. And then we started to see bizzare grunt suits appearing--the Death Army, from G, and the bizzare Einerad Gedlav from Victory.

But, still, I refrained.

But I can't do that any more. The single sexies mobile suit ever designed was, today, unveiled as part of the game, and I can no longer contain my excitement.



Your eyes do not deceive you, that is indeed a Tallgeese.

With the game out next month, odds are we'll continue to see surprises like this one. I, myself, cannot wait.

 Update:
A better shot of the Tallgeese 2 in action. Sure, it's still low res, but odds are we won't see much better until the game releases in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment