Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tamashii Nation 2010: RD Sinanju Up Close

 We've got some nice, up-close pictures of the upcoming Robot Damashii Sinanju. Personally, this is one figure I can't wait to get. (I've already got one pre-ordered at HLJ).

It's on sale next month (November 2010) with an MSRP of 5,250 Yen. It's a bit pricey for a Gundam figure, but considering that previous Damashii figures marketed at the same price were either nice and large or packed to the gills with accessories, I think it's safe to assume that the money will be well worth it.

On a side note, I'm finally starting to see just how similar the Sinanju and Unicorn are. The heads/faces are very similar. I'm not sure if I like having the 'bad guy' suit look so similar to the 'good guy' suit (at least so far as the heads are concerned) but beyond that, this looks like one sexy beast.






Images from Moeyo.

One final comment: I've got a number of reviews for RD figures--Shinkuro, Guren Mk.II, Reborns Gundam, Falke, M9, V2, Denan Zon, Strike Freedom, etc. that I'll begin posting sometime next week. (Life's been busy lately).

No comments:

Post a Comment