Thursday, October 14, 2010

50th AJMS: Even More Images

Even more images!

I think I'm in love with the SD Ingram.

Anyway, many of these items were also covered in the previous two All Japan Model Show posts, but these pictures are, I think, of better quality--and there are certainly more of them. At the moment I'm torn on who I should link the pictures: should I upload them all to the blog, or simply link to the original Japanese blog (which is what I've done in this post, for example). If you have any strong feeling either way, post a comment here.

At the moment, I'm leaning toward the latter. It's both easier for me, and (theoretically) should give those Japanese sites traffic indicative of interest, which is always good.



Nobel HGFC be released in January

This time, from Akiba Hobby.

1 comment:

  1. Even more nice stuff! The SD is adorable
    I wonder who the girl with the umbrella is?
    I also like the design of the Five Star Stories mechs.
    Might have to get that plamo Zekrom, I like monsters, + it's very cheap on amiami...

    WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST SO MUCH NICE STUFF

    ReplyDelete