Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gundam Unicorn Episode 2: Promo Video Released

Kicking off the new blog with some exciting news: the first promotional video for the second episode of the Gundam Unicorn OVA has been released!



The Blu-Ray edition will be available for purchase in Japan on November 12. No word yet on the release date in North America, but Amazon.com does have a page for episode 2.

For those of you visiting here from my old blog, welcome! --And congratulations on finding the place. I won't be posting a link here on the other blog, because I want to keep the two utterly separate. This blog is primarily intended to be a portal for mecha-themed News, Reviews and Opinion pieces. After Gunota left as a while back, the mecha community hasn't really had a decent news site. I intend to remedy that. Here's hoping I don't fail too miserably.

No comments:

Post a Comment